A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Cruelty. Forgiveness. Loneliness. Deceit.
Dead Wishes embarks on a journey of human emotion, empathy, and horrific romance. Take the time to unravel each character's backstory while using their experiences to examine your personal moral code.
Antiheroes... or villains?
After the death of your parents, you move cities to begin a new life. However, the burden of their deaths weighs you down, and you find yourself holed up in your dingy apartment, sluggish, apathetic, and on the verge of eviction.
You pave the path for the plot of the game. Will you be wrapped up in a love-triangle with the mafia? Or a murdering circle of friends? Dead Wishes weaves various plot lines between routes and waits for the player to connect the dots.
Combining traditional dating simulators and thriller fiction, Dead Wishes is a game that pokes at grey areas of morality.
This is a free demo for a larger game in production.
- ✗ 4 routes - 2 men and 2 women (12 in the completed version)
- ✗ Over 45,000 words of in-game text
- ✗ Three endings per character + 2 “bonus” endings
- ✗ Original soundtrack with character themes
- ✗ Genderless player character (They/them)
Dead Wishes contains depictions of violence, psychological horror, and sexual themes. It is not suitable for children or those who are sensitive to these topics.
- If you cannot unzip the files, then you may need to download an external program to do so.
- Apple computers may block programs downloaded from unrecognized developers. Temporarily disable this option under "Security and Privacy."