Dead Wishes [free demo]
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Cruelty. Forgiveness. Loneliness. Deceit.
Dead Wishes embarks on a journey of human emotion, empathy, and horrific romance. Take the time to unravel each character's backstory while using their experiences to examine your personal moral code.
After the death of your parents, you move cities to begin a new life. However, the burden of their deaths weighs you down, and you find yourself holed up in your dingy apartment, sluggish, apathetic, and on the verge of eviction.
Combining traditional dating simulators and thriller fiction, Dead Wishes is a game that pokes at grey areas of morality.
- ✗ 4 routes - 2 men and 2 women (12 in the completed version)
- ✗ Over 45,000 words of in-game text
- ✗ Three endings per character + 2 “bonus” endings
- ✗ Original soundtrack with character themes
- ✗ Genderless player character (They/them)
Dead Wishes contains depictions of violence and psychological horror. It is not suitable for children or those who are sensitive to these topics.
- If you cannot unzip the files, then you may need to download an external program to do so.
- Apple computers may block programs downloaded from unrecognized developers. Temporarily disable this option under "Security and Privacy."
- Kickstarter!Jun 19, 2018
- Updated DEMO!May 05, 2018
- Update on the weekly updates...Apr 14, 2018
- Week 11: March 30Mar 31, 2018
- Week 10: March 23Mar 24, 2018
- Week 9: March 17(16)Mar 17, 2018
- Week 8: March 9Mar 10, 2018
- Week 7: March 2Mar 02, 2018